Saturday 15 October 2011

Gruffalo whats a gruffalo?


The Gruffalo 
(Written by Julia Donaldson)

He has terrible tusks,
and terrible toes, 
and terrible teeth in his terrible jaws

He has nobbly knees
and turn-out toes
and a poisonous wart at the end of this nose

 His eyes are orange, 
his tongue is black,
he has purple prickles all over his back



 I made the large Gruffalo following a Phoeny pattern,then I decided I needed to make the other characters in the book, so I've designed them to be finger puppets.
I am currently getting the patterns tested, (ooh listen to me lol) then I shall be offering my woodland friends patterns for sale.
Of course if you can't knit and would like a completed set, then let me know. £25 inc postage.
The little Gruffalo could be used as the gruffalo child.
I also intend to make a storybag for them all to be tidied away in, this will also be included in the price.
Buy them the book for Christmas , imagine the fun you will have: sharing the story and acting it out with these delightful finger puppets.

No comments: