Saturday 29 October 2011

Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

Certainly over here at the hen coop it is.
I have an order for over 40 items from a lovely lady down under. Obviously I needed to make a start on those.
But you know me, dear blog, can't resist a good pattern.
My good friend Sandy of  http://www.ravelry.com/stores/phoenixknits  needed someone to test her latest pattern.


A family photo. The family is growing, I need to take more pics lol




 Another Phoney pattern

A flurry of snowmen


Too many mincepies I think for this jolly fella.


Sandy's test knit..aren't they gorgeous


It gets very chilly standing out here in the cold.


Sock it to "em


We're gnomely having fun.
This is how I've spent the last couple of weeks, dear blog, I hope you approve of my little selection of goodies.
Feel free to check out www.nimbleneedles.org.uk  where I have more goodies on offer. REMEMBER ALL proceeds support Rich's memorial fund.  https://sunflower.tributefunds.com/fund/Richard+Meese/

No comments: