Wednesday 18 August 2010

Post that makes you smile

Everybody likes to get smile-worthy post, I have been lucky enough to recieve this little lot recently.







I won this amazing paperbag album off Ali, for helping her choose a new name.(memories are made of this was my offering)
http://magicmakinghands.blogspot.com/





Yesterday I had this package of patterns, off the lovely Laura on the Crafts Beautiful forum, for no reason other than she thought I would be able to use them in my fundraising knitting.






Todays post brought these lovely things off Lyn, we were swap partners on Lisa's Blog
http://periwinklepark.blogspot.com/






And finally, this stunning set of earrings and keycharm off Caroline, again on the Crafts Beautiful forum. I entered my snail in her insect challenge and it was a runner up.


3 comments:

Liz's Knitting said...

WOW!!! Fantastic things to be given!!!!

FairlyGirly said...

Well done, on winning some lovely items. I have been lucky to win a couple of sets of beads recently too. It's great getting lovely things in the post :-0)

Lyn said...

Wow you have been lucky! Glad you liked the parcel I sent too!
love
Lyn
xxx